If you are someone who cannot get enough of mangoes, here i write y’all this recipe to enjoy this seasonal delight in one more form. This comes basically from my granny’s kitchen and I hope you like it as much as I do.
2 chopped mangoes.
4-5 tbsp Fresh Cream
4 drops of vanilla essence
1tbsp honey or brown sugar
2 tbsp finely chopped jelly pieces
Finely chopped almonds, walnuts and raisins (optional and as required)
1 tbs chocolat chips
1. Blend a few drops of water, mango pieces and fresh cream in a bowl.
2. Add honey or brown sugar and vanilla essence. Blend it all until it becomes smooth and consitent.
3. Pour this smooth mixture in a clean glass. Refrigerate it for 40 minutes.
4. Garnish the drink with nuts, chocolate chips and jelly.
5. Enjoy your Mango Mousseline!