‘Let us balance your brights with my darks,
And, my lights with your shadow;
So what, if we aren’t a match?
Let us be a beautiful contrast!’
Of all the people I know,
Your nothingness is more meaningful to me than their substantiality,
Your silence way cosy than my conversations with them,
Your absence more prominent compared to their presence,
Your flaws far beautiful than their perfections!
Yet you wonder if I love you?!
If you are someone who cannot get enough of mangoes, here i write y’all this recipe to enjoy this seasonal delight in one more form. This comes basically from my granny’s kitchen and I hope you like it as much as I do.
2 chopped mangoes.
4-5 tbsp Fresh Cream
4 drops of vanilla essence
1tbsp honey or brown sugar
2 tbsp finely chopped jelly pieces
Finely chopped almonds, walnuts and raisins (optional and as required)
1 tbs chocolat chips
1. Blend a few drops of water, mango pieces and fresh cream in a bowl.
2. Add honey or brown sugar and vanilla essence. Blend it all until it becomes smooth and consitent.
3. Pour this smooth mixture in a clean glass. Refrigerate it for 40 minutes.
4. Garnish the drink with nuts, chocolate chips and jelly.
5. Enjoy your Mango Mousseline!